Lucky Last is a Gadget introduced and included in Update 1.3 on April 26, 2012. This gadget makes the player's final Spin Token guaranteed to win a prize. Its icon is an image of a Spin Token with a clover on the middle. It is possible not to get a prize on your lucky last, although this is very rare, when the clovers don't line up correctly and the machine gets stuck between clovers.
- This gadget can be beneficial to players who need to earn Coins faster through the Jackpot prize (1000 coins), the Cash Prize (500 coins), or even a Double Coin Powerup.
- According to the description, the Lucky Last Spin Token is forged with a fictional element, Fortunium. Fortunium is also described to be the "world's luckiest element".
- Lucky Last cannot be obtained after expending all Spin Tokens from the first run, then earning additional Spin Tokens after receiving Second Chance or earning +3 Spin Tokens.
- The picture of the four-leafed clover on its icon is a reference to a tradition, which many people consider four-leafed clovers to bring luck, especially if found unintentionally.
- It can be used with Token Gift for special combo Beat the House. It can also be used alongside the Magnetic Tokens gadget in order to get the special combo "Great Odds". These combos can be very helpful to those in need of a few extra coins.
|Section 1: Research and Development||Flash · Air Barrys · Nerd Repellant · Insta-Ball|
|Section 2: Fringe Science Lab||Gravity Belt · Missile Jammer · Token Gift|
|Section 3: Pseudoscience Action Group||Freeze-O-Matic · X-Ray Specs · Gemology|
|Section 4: Futurologist Lounge ||Ezy-Dodge Missiles · Magnetic Tokens · Flying Pig|
|Section 5: Testing Zone||Free Ride · Coin Magnet · Lucky Last|
|Section 6: Antimatter Storage||Dezapinator · Turbo Boost|
|Other||Special Gadget Combinations|