The Zapper is the most common obstacle found in Jetpack Joyride. Occasionally accompanied by missiles, zappers will generally appear in groups, forming a deadly electric field that Barry will have to weave through. Two variants can be found in the game: Rotating zappers will appear to have an orange or red glow, while normal zappers will have the usual yellow glow. As a run progresses, zapper fields will grow denser and longer, becoming one of the game's deadliest obstacles. Upon coming into contact with Barry, the zapper will immediately deactivate and Barry will lose either his current vehicle, shield or the run will end.
The beginning of every run, there will be 3 zappers in the same place every time. The first zapper will be on the ceiling, the second one on the ground, and the last on in the middle. The second zapper is used for the Good Work, Woody achievement.
- Have a near miss with x zappers
- Have a near miss with x zappers in one run
- Fly above x zappers
- Fly above x zappers in one run
- Zigzag around x zappers
Dezapinator: A sector 6 gadget that deactivates some of the zappers, rendering them harmless. This gadget can prove especially useful for surviving long distances, due to the high abundance of zappers and the danger they pose.
- Zappers cannot kill Flash.
- Zappers can kill scientists if they make contact.
- It appears every second but will not appear when you are flying through lasers.
- Once you obtain a vehicle, all nearby zappers are immediately disabled.
- In the Fruit Ninja's 5th Birthday update, zappers got a new look.
- Static zappers appear bright, light yellow while rotating zappers are orange.There was a Story that when you reach 30,000 meters there’s a zapper wall and you cannot reach anymore meters, because this is almost a hacked score, but the run is infinite.
|Missile · Zapper · Laser|